Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another Runner down.

I finally completed what should be the last runner before the show. We'll see, there's still a week to go. It was easy, all the parts went together so nicely. Those squares on point around the edge couldn't have been more perfect, right up until I sewed them to the center. You'd think I'd never sewn before the way those points would not match up to the star points. Those kinds of points have thwarted me in the past, pointy star points to squares on point. A pox on you bumpy crappily matched points. Then while trying to press it into submission, I get those weird creases in stuff, they're not really creases, but just bad iron reaction. I don't know what to call it. Iron ruination.
Of course a photo always looks about ten thousand times nicer. Especially when you can 'crop the crap' right out of the photo. I'm a long time crap cropper. Its a skill I've had to hone since I have so much crap that needs cropping.
I hope you earthling have a splendid day. I'm off to work. Tonight is a staff meeting to discuss the show at Alden Lane next weekend. Its a huge event. If any of you are attending and see us at the shop, take pity.

1 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

I, too, have a lot of crap that needs cropping.

But I can't imagine that table running having any crap.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older