Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy Day!

Sometimes you just feel good you know? Like things are going well and even though there are frustrations you just work through it. Or get over it, or move on from it. Whatever it takes. There is always something to be thankful for..
Like this

Or maybe this

and certainly this..

Like who wouldn't love to have a tray filled with ice? And a delightful daughter who's thrilled to have discovered a new Home Goods you've never been to? And not only that be willing to go into it! Seriously! I'm not kidding!! And of course who doesn't love a beautiful Monarch butterfly that comes into their yard like a little blessing? And then take pictures while you're on the phone talking to your mother-in-law and still have them turn out!!!! Its a great day my friends. Live it up!

2 Comments:

Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

I wish I was thankful for ice but right now its stuck allover my truck..maybe tommorrow I will be! LOL!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I hear ya! yesterday was not one of my finest here on earth, yet I ended it happy. Today is wonderful. I just had a great play time with my son, I'm in the kitchen, and though the sun is shining, it's somewhat crisp out. Very nice pictures of the butterfly!

I'm so happy you're having such a great Sunday.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older