Monday, May 28, 2007

Holly Blogs

Just a quickie note to say my friend Holly's blog will be up and running Tuesday morning! Holly's the owner of LakeHouse Drygoods. I hope you'll take a chance to stop by and say hi, PKM sent ya! She's a very interesting person and I know she's going to be treating us to photos of Paris, things that are inspiring, darling pets, food (it's all about the food) and just whatever else she thinks of. I can't wait to read about her actual LakeHouse, how she designs and makes fabrics, Paris flea markets, pretty pictures..
Go there.. go there now.. I know I will be!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Pam - I went, I read and I fell in love! What a wonderful way to start the day! Now, if only I had some pastry!! Ooh la la!

Nan

8:48 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

I'm heading right over!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already went! Now when can we take a road trip to Paris? Well, MODIFIED road trip since I don't recall seeing pontoons on the Magic Car...
Love,
anonymous

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool of you to help out. I adore Lake House fabrics and will be heading there right now! Thanks! ~A :-)

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll check out out!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on my way there right now...

7:34 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Pammy OH Pammy,

Thanks so much for every little thing...lots and lots of every little things...

I am keeping my fingers crossed as I type that this comment is actually going to go up and "stick" (no easy feat, I tell you!)

BTW, your little doggies are the cutest things ever...OMG have you seen that website CUTE OVERLOAD?
don't ask me how I ended up there, but I did...It reminded me of Elizabeth's (guinea piges) and your poochies...
pls give R &P each a kiss and tell them Aunt Holly will bring them cookies when she visits.
Oh, and about the sewing machines...yep, they wear out and your mover might drop yours...and
OMG! it might get stolen out of the back of your car if you ever take it into Manhattan.

But I digress

best,
H2

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older