Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Exciting Book Signing!

The book signing went really well yesterday! I wish I'd taken more pictures around the shop, as the few I got didn't turn out all that great. I think my camera has seen better days, all the use it's gotten this year.

The shop was really perfect. Leslie and Melissa had really outdone themselves with the book's trunk show quilts. Garden Fresh is my favorite quilt. And look who was one of the first to come, Sandy!

Frankie dropped in on her way out to Santa Cruz for the day. Here's all my girls, right to left, Leslie, Elizabeth, Frankie and Sandy!
And of course Carol showed up. She is a great friend! A lot of other blog loving friends like Karen B. and Lynn W. showed up. I missed out on some people while cutting fabric behind the 'stage' there, so if I didn't get a chance to say hi, I am so sorry I missed you!

This is one little are that was darling. I love this little quilt.

And here's the quilt we made kits for last week. I noticed a few people buying them, phew, I always worry that as much fun as it to make them, they won't sell!!!


Melissa and Leslie did a wonderful job with the event, the store looked amazing and cake delish and just everything perfect!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun day! If you want to steal my picture of you & E, go ahead & I may steal a couple of yours! It was good to see Frankie again as well.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

looks adorable!
congrats to you two!

H2

5:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh I wish I could have been there! The quilts look amazing, and I want to make every single one of them! How exciting.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! Dang I want a piece of the yummy cake!

BTW, Elizabeth was describing your famous yellow polka dot dress but no picture, I had to go all the way to Sandy's blog to have a look-see. I definitely want a piece of that dress. And I agree with Elizabeth, perfect for a border especially on a 30's quilt!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sniff... I wish I could have been there! Great coverage of E's Big Day for those of not there. You da best! :o)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Pam. Everything is just so perfectly wonderful. Is it too much to hope that you have one of those kits left for me to buy???? PLEASE let me know!
jenduncan (dot typepad dot com)
jkduncan58@pacbell.net

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older