Saturday, September 22, 2007

And the winner is...

Mary Anne from Moonbeams in a Jar. So Mary Anne please email me your address and I'll pop a book in the mail to you!
Thank you all for playing, your comments just absolutely made my day. I am so happy that Alex asked me to participate.
In the mean time, WHAT THE HECK!!! It's raining, on Quilting in the Garden day! I don't know what's up with that, but I better get cracking and find out. I know I might see Tracy.. anyone else? Oh, Sandy too!! (Hey, did you see Sandy's darling new pattern? Its for a cupcake quilt, completely cute!) I know the shop will be buzzing if the rain keeps up.
Ok, thanks again everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne said...

YEAH !! IT'S ME !!!! Thanks Pam !! I can't wait to get the book in the mail !!

Mary Anne

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Mary Anne. Sad for me. :-( BOO HOO!!!! But I am happy for Mary Anne yes I am.
Wish I was in town today to see you at the even or the shop. Hope you take lots of pictures.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Mar said...

Congrats Mary Anne, it was nice seeing you today Pam!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rain, rain go away! I am really hoping that it clears up for tomorrow when I am going to the quilt show. I will be so sad if the quilts aren't hanging from the trees. It is always so beautiful! I will say hi if I see you there!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo whoo.... congrats Mary Anne!

You have rain... and we have sunshine? What kind of Bizzaro World are we living in, Jerry?

xo,
Cosmo

11:15 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

yum. And I want that coffee cup!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older