Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pineapple Star

So do you all remember this quilt from this post? Sherry just sent me this photo of her completed quilt. I love the solid looking brown in the background, her star really pops. Sherry emailed me with the news that indeed her quilt will be in PIQF and in fact was juried into the New Quilts of California Exhibit!
And if that wasn't enough, Amy Butler will be putting the photo into an upcoming gallery on her site.
Join me in congratulating Sherry! Great work!

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Sherry--it's gorgeous! Thousands of people will be going crazy over it at PIQF.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowee kazowee, that is a show stopping eyepopper...in a good way! Congrats, Sherry, it's gorgeous!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap... I'm actually speechless! Oh yeah, the words are in my head, but this quilt took my breath away!

S T U N N I N G & B E A U T I F U L! I can see why your friend has gotten all this wonderful attention!!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

That quilt is spectacular!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Sherry. Beautiful quilt!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

That's stunning!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Mary Lou Weidman said...

Wow, how wonderful to see such a stunning quilt and not have to leave home. Thanks for letting us see this. Inspiring!
Mary Lou

9:05 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Thanks very much to Pam for the post and the photo, and to everyone else for your very nice comments!! This is the first quilt I've entered in a show, so I am pretty excited about seeing it hanging at PIQF. Hope to see you there!
Sherry

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older