Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lotta Love

Elizabeth ordered a little goodie for me from our friend Lotta. Is it ever cute! Lotta included the darling Q is for Quilt card as a special treat, she's just that nice!
She's got them carefully mounted so you can remove the vintage card if you want. I think we all know I'll never be able to USE the card as a card, it's darling. I ordered a little Valentine's treat for Frankie from Lotta and that just came in the mail. LOVE. IT.

In the meantime, been doing some of this.

Made myself a list and started working on checking stuff off. Including but not limited to finishing up the bag prototype and pattern for Elizabeth, making a pillowcase for Frankie and a variety of dorky around the house things. Like vacuuming. It's all shocking I know.

Ok, back to the list. Have fun my friends!

Oh! And p.s. Elizabeth is having a drawing, hop on over and get in on it!

**edited to add... here's where you can find a tidbit about what I was working on for Alex during my Celebrity Stunt Sewing last week.

8 Comments:

Blogger jen duncan said...

So, the kids came up with the ideas and you put them into fabric? Sounds like a lot of fun!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute. Your own little Scottie ring. That is so Pamkittymorning! I just love looking at all the fun things on Etsy : ) See ya next week!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Marcia is Thrify not Cheap said...

Cute Cute Cute. Think I'll order myself one. Gotta think of something cleaver like that. M :-)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Why did you not have the maid do the vacuuming while you sit and sew?? LOL!!
Love the scotty ring and the Q is for quilt card.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

So glad you liked everything. Thanks for sharing the picture!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

You better hide that Q is for Quilt card, because I am sure coveting that little beauty right now! Adorable!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is so darn cute. The scottie ring is adorable and so very you! I love the CC times article too!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

So, when did you have time for a job? :) It sounds like you are enjoying your new adventure.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older