Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This just in!

Elizabeth and I just got back from a little mini-vacation. We had an awesome time down in San Luis Obispo shopping and eating and having fun. I have lots to share about that, and some pictures of some AMAZING goodies that arrived in the mail for me. They each deserve a delightful post and right now I have to go get sewing on some red and white fabric. Pronto. Celebrity Stunt Sewing is kicking into high gear. And my celebrity reads the blog and will know if I'm playing hooky.
In other news here at the corporate offices of PamKittyMorning, I was over the moon when I heard that Tina, the Knitting Contessa, included me on her list of blogs that Make Her day.


It made MY day! And what else makes my day.. YOU PEOPLES. I want to nominate everyone of you for this award. One of the things on my To-Do list is to update my blogroll so I can share all the blogs I read over on Bloglines. I have so many wonderful people listed here and listed there and I check in everyday to see what you're all up to. And if I'm not at home I'm checking on my Sidekick, because I'M JUST THAT WAY.

So thank you Tina. You totally made my day.

p.s. (I'm in love with p.s. now) Cyndi at Wishful Stitches has made me her featured blog of the month. You'll see I have a new button up there, and a darling one at that. Cyndi is taking sign ups for her new newsletter as well.. hop on over to her blog. She's got a pretty new book coming out and I wish her every success.

(so what's up with blogger.. is it just me or does the spell checker not work for anyone anymore? Sorry for any freaky spelling peeps.)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home from your mini-vacation! Can't wait to hear/see all about it.

Congrats on all the buzz for you. So not surprising!!! xoxoxo

PS... I ♥ your ps's!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS... I'm on a "♥" kick.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

I can't make the %$#@*&%@) Spell checker work either.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Won't work for me either! I've been pulling out the old tattered paperback dictionary this whole week!

I wondered where you had gone to! SLO is one of our fav places to go. We're due for a couple of days so can't wait to see your pics!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your photos. They so make me want to start quilting again. As soon as I find out if the babies are girls/boys/both, I will actually cut into some precious fabric and finally make a baby quilt for ME! I loved the cupcake quilt and I love seeing the colors you put together. When you said red and white fabric, I immediately tried to picture what you were making!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you and E had some fun...look forward to the show and tell part!
I can hardly wait to see the red and white products....I am drooling in anticipation! Have fun w/your CSS!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you both got away for a little R & R before the quilt market rush starts again : )

11:34 AM  
Blogger ellencrimitrent said...

hey congrads! I gave the same award to Monica at Happy Zombie, since I myself received one, its just going around lately!

sounds like you make a day in many peoples lives, way to go!

Ellen

8:17 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You are so busy making so many people's days!

8:19 PM  
Blogger CONNIE W said...

I read on someone's blog that the spellcheck is down and Blogger is working on it. I've experienced the problem for a few days now.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! I love your blog to and reading it helps to make my day brighter, too.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

Hello there, Sunshine! You are definitely making my day.
Luv yah!

2:54 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Fun trip!! and blogger is messing up with me too...

7:18 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Oh where are you Ms. Kitty??? Hope your doing ok and just busy with your stunt sewing for those celebrities.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older