Sunday, February 10, 2008

UA

Sorry I've been UA the past few days. UA. Come on you know. Unauthorized Absence. Oh, that's right, it's just us who are OBSESSED with NCIS. For days. I maybe have mentioned it. Probably what I didn't mention was that Frankie came home and now we're on season 3. What day is it? Back to our trip.. we stopped here in Pismo on our little adventure. I picked up some goodies there, a nice tidy little pile of fabrics, not sure I can even find those in the chaos that is my sewing room right now. Quilting Cousins has one of my favorite booths at PIQF. Lots of yummy thirties fabrics.

Love this shot of the pier. No time for play, we have places to go, people to see.

Apple Farm photos.. I have about forty million of the flowers, I'll just share one with you. I love the coast, it's got perfect weather for pretty pots of flowers.

Speaking of thirties, I won a drawing over at Jackie's blog. You can see Jackie tailored my lovely gift, it's all my favorite colors right there. There were some chocolate covered pretzels along with this, but I couldn't wait till this morning to get a photos, Tony's life hung in the balance.. Oh, I mean, well, nevermind.

Got some Swell fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop. This is destined to be a new bag for Late Bloomer Quilts. Did I mention that I know the Urban Chiks?

Now back to work. Happy Sunday my Special Agents.

17 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

When I was watching Alias all the time everything that came out of my mouth was pseudo spy talk in which all sentences included the word "authorized" or "unauthorized".

Still haven't taken good pictures of the AMAZING gift you sent me so it hasn't landed on my blog yet. But it will. I promise.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Those darn seasons, they are addictive! Its like watching a 20 hour movie times the number of seasons!

Fun new fabric, can't wait to see what comes from it....

3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wish I was in CA! It has been snowing here on and off all weekend...ugh!! I am so glad you got the package. Yes, I did take into account your taste in fabric and I guess also your taste in food, it certainly is mine. I love Munson's chocolates...my favs!! I hope you enjoyed the pretzels!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

Thanks for sharing such lovely photos. Yummy fabrics! Can't wait to see the bag.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Dog gone it I tried to post and blogger had an error. grrrrrr
What I said was.........I think we all love that Swell fabric. It's just well............SWELL!!!!
Can't wait to see your new bag. I know it's gonna be a perty one.
Ok, now I hope this doesn't show up twice.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reporting for duty Monday at 1400 hours.I miss Special Agent DiNozzo.

1:58 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

I'm investigating your last picture. Are those basket handles I see???

6:55 AM  
Blogger Cindy Taylor Oates said...

Hi Pam
I love the beach too! I got to go to Pismo Beach last summer when my daughter was in Santa Maria doing the summer musicals. Coming from Texas and Arizona where the summers are beyond hot...I finally understood the concept of the "summer sweater". You know in catalogs where they show a cute long sleeve sweater with cropped pants or shorts and I always though "who in blazes is wearing these sweaters in July and August?"

7:29 AM  
Blogger Cindy Taylor Oates said...

Oops..ran out of space. So to finish the thought...now I know because the summers at the central California coast are delightfully cool.
Bye

7:40 AM  
Blogger Miss Tina said...

I am planning a trip up the coast. I just love your pictures of your adventures. I'm taking notes on the shops you visited. I am attending Empty Spools in a couplet weeks, I will be stopping by "Findings" in Carmel. I love her trims, buttons and such. Keep up your darling pictures and adventures. Have a Happy Valetine's Day.......Tina

8:10 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Very nice gift, I'm jealous.

When you find the fabric post it, I'd love to see what you got at Quilting Cousins. Fabric show and tell is always fun.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Love that picture of the potted flowers, I'm so ready for warm weather! Great drawing win. I have got to get some of those Swell fabrics...love it! Can't wait to see your bag or whatever wonderful creations you make from it.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

I keep meaning to order from the fat quarter shop but only seem to remember when my purse is empty!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I knew those swell urban chicks like you do!

10:12 AM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

I haven't been to The Apple Farm and Pismo Beach in YEARS ! and all these places up there you have posted about ! Wonderful (I am scribbling them down as we speak) !!

Now...I went back and looked at the other post...but still not sure what NCIS is ! I did however completely relate to your Bellying Up to the TV Bar for ONE MORE. Laughing when I read that because that is exACTLY how it is when you get a series on DVD. You can't have just ONE !

xo-s.

8:24 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

ooooh ! NCIS ! I just googled it ! I'm with you now....!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Amanda Jean said...

LOVE that moda fabric. I think I love all that they make, though.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older