Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some of this and some of that

It hasn't been all fun and games here at the Pamkitty household. Well, actually, yes it has and I have the dust bunnies to prove it. I'm going to refrain from showing those, you'll just have to imagine those little whimsical details on your own time. I did a little piecing on my quilt from Dee's pattern, then Alex called with some machine quilting that needed doing. What's a Celeb Stunt Sew-er to do when her celeb calls? Get over there!

I love my machine and its pretty pretty uniform stitches.
Can't show the front, its a piece for next year's book. (I know, how crazy is that??)

Here's how far I am now. Pretty huh? I love that Mary E. fabric. But for now, back to the machine quilting. Grids I could do all day with my NCIS tape playing in the background, but borders are another story.

And those pretzels from the last post.. yeah, I think I'll be limiting my trips to Pleasanton to get them, you can't just eat one... bag that is.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jona Giammalva said...

Love those Mary E. squares!! I'm just adoring her fabric right now. Fabulous quilt too (I'm actually feeling a small urge to quilt which has never happened before. This could be bad).

11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really love Mary's fabric and have been resisting the temptation to purchase it. But I think that I may break down very soon. I am seeing so many post with beautiful quilts made from it. Lovely! Your quilting looks fabulous. I can't wait to see the front!

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very nice! Look at those pretty stitches! You're a girl in demand!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Wow your machine quilting is very even and nice. I want to just reach out and run my hand over the stitching. I got me some Mary fabric, too. But I'm not quite sure what to do with it yet. It looks so pretty on my shelf though.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to sew with some of the ME fab the other day... best hand. Like sewing with butter.

Lovin' what you're working on, the top photo makes me want to reach into my monitor and grab those hour-glasses.

I'm in awe of your skills and your quilting is divine. Sure I'd love to see the front... but the back with your quilting is the star of the quilt!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

Looks amazing! Hey, I've got a few things over here that could use some beautiful quilting... ;-)

2:11 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Your machine quilting skills are awesome! wow. And those ME fabrics are so happy, one can't help but smile just looking at them! I love the way you put them together. :-)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I'm over the moon about those ME fabrics!! Great quilting you have going on there. Can't wai to see the front :-)!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Hey, there Pam: What kind of machine do you have? Is it a long arm or a regular machine? The stitches are amazing, but don't let that go to your little head! LOL!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Dandelion Quilts said...

This is looking gloriously good...is that a word??? I love the colors.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older