Thursday, July 24, 2008

Public Service Annoucment!


Ok, didn't I tell you, the place is CRAZY.

But that's not what this is all about. This is to let those of you going to Quilt Festival in Long Beach the booth numbers of my favorite peoples!!

Brenda of Acorn Quilt and Gift Company Booth 1014-1016A She's got some wonderful wool she's bringing and of course you all know her amazing books!

From Me to You will have local favorites Laura Nownes and Quilter's Inn Quilt Shop Booth 1110-1112

Lecien 1932 They are the Japanese Fabric Company. HOLY COW. Stop by there for sure!

Tracy at Plumcute Designs 1237-39 She has some darling designs.

Quilting Made Easy 2147 Wendy has the quilting paper I used.. You have got to try that stuff!!! Seriously. I swear by that paper. I use her cable paper by the MILE!!!

Quilted Quickies 1016-1018 I love her! Jere'e (and I suspect that's spelled wrong, sorry) has a lot of wonderful designs. She's a crack up as well. Hmm, wonder if Janet is coming to help out Jere'e and Brenda. She, my friends, is seriously funny.

Thimblecreek 1361 I love their store!!! I hope they left some fabric back at the shop, we're headed there today!

You can check out the full list of exhibitors here..
YIKES, edited to add...
Our friend Kris from Cozy Cottage Fabrics in Booth 1111-15 Stop by and say hi and tell her I sent you!! SORRY KRIS!! You're awesome and I can' t believe I didn't catch your name on the list!

8 Comments:

Blogger Deb Silva said...

Holy Moly! That is one l-o-n-g list. Do they even make buildings big enough to hold that much quilty pleasure? LOL Looks like it is going to be one very impressive show.

7:02 AM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

I'll be there! Hooray! Thanks for the list.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

All I need to do is hop on the 5 and then, poof... I'm there. I wish it was that easy. I know everyone who'll go will have a blast!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow. What a show! I'd be wanting to stop at almost every booth!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

Hi Pam,
I'll take some good notes for you!!Mary

9:51 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Sounds like loads of fun. I wish I wasn't here in Ohio right now.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, what do I have to do to get on the list??? Booth 1111-15 (conveniently located across from The Quilters Inn!!)

Hugs, Kris

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are so funny! Thanks for adding me!! Wish you were here!!!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older