Monday, January 05, 2009

Monday Morning Meeting

I love how every Monday morning Suzanne has a staff meeting. I wish I was that self disciplined, and that I could come up with a meeting agenda every week. Of course Suzanne decided to mess with me, I notice she posted her Monday Meeting on Sunday.

I also know that I'm not the only one waiting no-so-patiently for Nanette to get that hot pad tutorial up. She and Cheryl are working on a list for a holiday handmade list. I have my Insul-Bright. I'm ready. Here's a quickie photo of my Dainty quilt. At first I tried to get a photo with out the prison bars shadow, but then I thought seeing the sun in that room was so nice I'd leave them. Binnie was stretched out in a little sunny patch too, we all love the sun on a wintry day.

This week I am doing some celebrity work with Alex! I can't wait, haven't seen her in a while. Tuesday I get to go see Elizabeth. She had Bret and I over for our yearly staff meeting, and it looks like we still have jobs with Late Bloomer, for now!

Ok, peeps, what happened this weekend?



9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning, Pam! I am truly glad those aren't real prison bars. It is nice to see the sun shining! Your Dainty quilt looks really sweet. I am glad that you are still employed, although I have a feeling Elizabeth wouldn't fire you, you two just have too much fun together.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt is sweeeeet! Love those cheery colors! And I'll take any glimpse of sun I can (however, we are finally having a sunny day...so far...). Hey, I think my dogs must be having their Monday morning meeting. Strangely, their meetings usually involve rearranging the furniture. I don't get it. We've tried to fire them or at least renegotiate their contracts. Happy, happy!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

See there Pam....you just had a Staff Meeting! I love your projects. Insul-Bright? Oh my, there's one of the few fabrics I don't have in my stash. I was planning a trip to the fabric store today. After de-cluttering the house I plan to get busy. I need to put hand to fabric. I love your dainty quilt and I'm happy you still have a job. That's a good thing.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Dainty top is so beautiful and I LOVE your fabric choices (as usual). And I like the Santa Rita shadows too... you have what I'm jonesing... SUNSHINE!

Love Nanette's list (and tickled as punch that we're on it!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only impatient one waiting for Nanette's tutorial...you made me feel a lot better! And your Dainty quilt is absolutely gorgeous!!!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your little quilt! Be thankful you had sunshine today. It has been gloomy in my part of the woods. A good day for cleaning and crafting!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a cute dainty dainty top. Even with the prison bars. LOL

10:40 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I'll admit that even I, grey/cloud/rain/gloomy weather loving gal that I am can appreciate stripes of sunshine on a winter day.

That quilt is wonderful!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know BRETT was a quilter too : )

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older