Friday, March 13, 2009

Maintenance

Just up to some bloggy maintenance this morning. I never made the complete switch over to the new Blogger system so my template has all its links hard coded. Which on the one hand is good because I like the way my blog looks, but when it comes to updates, not so good since I'm so lazy. I have tons of blogs on my blogroll in Bloglines so today I finally did an update.
Here's a gratuitous photo of Rocket taken last week after a trip to the groomer. No post should be photo free right?


Ok peeps, enjoy the weekend. xo

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not once updated my Wordpress for fear of mucking up all of my hacks. I wish I was as brave as you!

I swear Rocket knows he's been groomed - he's got look-how-cute-I-am written all over his cute face!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I like how your blog looks, too.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is great just the way it is! And that Rocket, what a handsome fellow!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Ruth B said...

Rocket is adorable! He looks like a stuffed animal he is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Oh my - Rocket is a poser - isn't he! What a cutie! And next to his own quilt?
Cheers!

1:35 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Could Rocket be any cuter?! I think not!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

One of my supreme blogging moments was when I saw my blogs name on yours. If I'm still on the editing room floor ... could you reattach me? Thanks.

And yes, Rocket's photo shoot was an absolute neccessity.

7:48 AM  
Blogger One Gal's Trash said...

Hi Pam,
I see your blog listed on the faves of all my faves. Stop by my blog sometime and see if my dog Hazel is as cute as Rocket!
Pam

8:08 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

How adorable Rocket is!!! That face is sooo cute.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Smile Rocket! I agree with everyone what a cutie!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older