Thursday, April 02, 2009

Now I'm It.

Laurie has tagged me to write 6 honest things about myself. Because I think Laurie is totally fab I'm going to do it. The fact that I have nothing else to blog about has little or nothing to do with this decision!! So here I go...

1. This one is no surprise, I love coffee. Peet's Coffee.



2. I also love lipstick. I always have it on. I can remember the very first lipstick I fell in love with, Helena Rubenstein Shiny Penny. It was the late 70's.

3. I also love TV. Most of my favorites stem from reading Harriet the Spy and Nancy Drew. Old time favorites like Perry Mason and Man from U.N.C.L.E. and Murder She Wrote.. and what about Scarecrow and Mrs. King? Matlock, Veronica Mars, CSI, Law and Order Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, QUINCY how in the world could I forget Quincy? Ok, you get the picture.

4. My Sweet temptation once a year.


5. I love to sew. Cheez-its are the Official PKM Sewing Snack Food.


6. I crack up over this little girl saying super delicious. In fact, I'll be saying it all the time from now on. Just you wait and see.





Now for the tagging.. Linda, Mary, Lori, Sherri, Darlene and Chris, and anyone else who feels so inclined!

Now people, have a super delicious day!

17 Comments:

Blogger Minick and Simpson said...

I too love "superdelicious"! Nerd girls unite! Thanks for playing.

Laurie

6:54 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Oh I love that and especially when the Dad says, "what does she look like?" Haaaaaa.... At our house we have always had a fight between goldfish and cheez-its...my kids told me recently (they are now 19 and 25) that the reason they wanted goldfish was to draw little faces on them and give them to their friends...I had no idea.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Soooo funny!! Every time I see that commercial I say to my daughter, how much I love that kid and the way she says.... super delicious! It just cracks me up... I love her! You have a super delicious day too!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Yuki said...

Why is it the first thing guys say is , 'What does she look like?'. I love lipstick, too. Do you know they still sell Helena Rubenstein makeup in Italy? And yes, they had the most yummy lip glosses ever! My niece loved it so much, I gave it to her.

ttfn :) Yuki in rainy Silver Spring, Maryland

8:21 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Gee thanks! I don't know if I can think of 6 things but I'll give it a try.

8:42 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

No. 4 - those fabrics are swell!

S.W.A.K.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Wendy said...

Hi Pam -

Harriet the Spy - one of the best books ever. Also Veronica Mars - why did they have to end that series just when I was completely hooked? Thanks for reminding me of some of my favorite things. You have a very entertaining blog and I fully enjoy my visits.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

I too find her adorable. she reminds me of my younger sister at that age.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha -- I LOVE that superdelicious commercial. It makes me laugh every time I see it and hubby is getting tired of it. It's my new favorite phrase too!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Crafts a la Mode said...

Pam, YOU are super delicious! Oh, and should I say super succulent, too? :)
Linda

11:54 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thank you for your tag, Ms. KittyMorning ... I have taken an honest look at myself and spilled all the beans.

I am also pretty certain that I could take you on in a Nancy Drew Trivia-thon.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Sherry said...

No, YOU are SSuper Delissscious! That commercial is a laugh a minute around our house too!!!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi Nelson said...

I saw you're taking bribes. mmmmm. Anything I might have that you might want? LOL.... ooxx`jodi

9:44 PM  
Anonymous fera said...

This is like the story of my life. I feel we should meet

9:27 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Lipstick really is the best! I hate it when I fall for a color that stops being made though. That's happened a couple of times.

I generally go for reds but I'm thinking I really need a couple of pinks.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Miss Tina said...

Is this girl too cute or what! She is super-delicious.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

OMG, Pam, I didn't realize you'd tagged me. Thank you, I think. LOL

I'll post later today! :-)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older