Saturday, August 08, 2009

Quilters Inn

It is always a good trip when you go up to the Quilter's Inn. Here's Kathy (left) and Margaret (right) working away.

Margaret helping me out with my binding choice!


Here's a nice display of Art Gallery Fabrics.



I love this wonderful Halloween quilt.


Machine quilting by JoAnn Carpenter of Cherry Creek Quilting. I love the spiderwebs in the blocks and the pumpkins in the setting squares.

Of course Quilter's Inn is the local quilt shop of The Famous Bari J. Here's a nice display of her new line of fabric.
Here' s Bari's quilt.. isn't it lovely.


Here's a closeup to the collage border. Bari shares the pattern for this quilt here. You can read all about Bari on her blog. She's busy on a new adventure right now!

Ok people, I'm going to enjoy one of the last nice weather days around here. Hope you're having a great weekend!

10 Comments:

Blogger jen. e said...

ooooh...i love bari's quilt. thanks for the link. K.... i'm off to work...have a good day! xo

6:52 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Looks like a fun quilt shop! All those quilts are simply GORGEOUS !!

Have a fun weekend ..... it's nice and cool here on the east coast too ..... but my sinuses are telling me the heat and humidity are on their way back .....UGH!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

There's nothing better than a great LQS. I have one here in Atascadero, too (Quilter's Cupboard).

1:13 PM  
Blogger Anne Heidi said...

Oh thank you for the tour :-) Reminds me that I have that Halloween crab apple hill pattern here somewhere.... maybe I'll try to locate it and get it started... I love the haunted houses!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Anne Heidi said...

Oh thank you for the tour :-) Reminds me that I have that Halloween crab apple hill pattern here somewhere.... maybe I'll try to locate it and get it started... I love the haunted houses!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous bari said...

To The Famous Miss Pam Kitty Morning:
Thanks for the shout out.
XO,
b

5:06 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Fun, fun, fun... and I wish I was there. Why didn't we go when I was home??? V8 moment. Ouch.

Bari's new fabric is so pretty... and I love the border on her quilt!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Mandy said...

I don't think I've ever seen web or pumpkin stitching before, so that is brand new and amazing to me!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Farmgirl Paints said...

Hi Pam,
Found your blog in the book Blogging for Bliss. Great book and congrats for being featured in it.

I collect quilts by the way. They make me happy:)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

My oh My - the pumpkin quilt is calling to me....
Cheers!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older