Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Hey there peeps, what's up with you guys? I've been busily working away on my blog hop stuff. Elizabeth distracted me with this site. This entry reminds me of my own little Disapproving Rabbit.


These are the fabrics I'm working with for my blog hopping project. I love how my Lakehouse Doll Dresses works with my Lecein 30's collection.

I can't help but feel happy working with it. Everyone has wonderful projects all lined up to share, I can't wait to see them all.

Ok, tomorrow starts a little pre-blog-hop contest, so be sure and come back for that peeps! xo

13 Comments:

Blogger alobsiger said...

Rabbits in Halloween costumes? Priceless! Pretty, pretty, pretty fabrics!

6:00 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute Pam, can't wait to see what you come up with for us. That strawberry fabric is so sweet!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Hughes said...

Pam, love these fabrics too! Can't wait to see what you do with them! Steph

6:29 AM  
Blogger Quilting with Pugs said...

Thank you for the pictures of the rabbit. It is a much needed chuckle. Can't wait for the blog hop. Rhonda

7:31 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Love the cranky rabbit picture ..... sums up my morning pretty well !

Anyhow, can't wait to see your fun project (and the rest of the gang's too!) .... is Xmas really on it's way?!? ....uh oh....

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Lovely fabrics. Looking forward to the blog hop :-)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

She does look annoyed...what'd you do wrong this time?

8:43 AM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Very fun fabrics Pam, looking forward to a fun blog-hop again.

10:01 AM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

Yummy fabrics...how are you ever cutting into them?? that must hurt! :-) Can't wait to see what you make!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Can't wait to see your project PKM!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Ooooooh, it's never a good idea to anger the rabbit.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I really love pink and red together. So incredibly sweet.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous randi said...

I just ordered some of the 30's fabrics for my shop a few days ago. They really are too cute. Looking forward to seeing what comes of them......:)

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older