Thursday, March 11, 2010

Out and About

Yesterday was the last sunny day this week, so Elizabeth and I took a quick trip up to Quilter's Inn. The weather was lovely and the outing very fun. Look who we ran into, the (very famous) BariJ! She's excited about her new line of patterns just out this week!!! They're darling.
Jane also showed off this quilt just back from the machine quilter. I'm super excited, she's made her own version of my Simple Squares pattern. The store was chock full of shop hoppers and Janis's class was going strong. While we were there, Jane told us Diana and Laura have started a blog, check it out! We are so lucky here to have so many great designers local.

Back home I tangled with some Peltex 71 for the afternoon. I'll be back at that today. And because misery loves company, I'll be heading over to Elizabeth's later to rob her off some Doll Dresses fabric and to have her do some work on this project as well!

Hope you guys have a good weekend! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I just can't wait to get my hands on that fabric! have a great weekend Pam.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'll do whatever you want as long as I have time to start on my Bari J oven mitt!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Dang, you guys live in the motherlode of quilting! I am so jealous!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Oh how fun!! Darling pic of Bari too. I did not know Laura & Dianna had a blog!! I can always count on KPKM Action News to bring me the latest!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Sounds like lots and lots of fun going on!!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older