Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Unexpected

That was a bit of an unexpected break... and I'll probably be taking one tomorrow as well. Frankie is home for a couple of days and we're just kicking back and having some fun. Yesterday we went over to Berkeley and did some shopping. This is the window at Tail of the Yak. You can see some wonderful photos here and here, and here, which also includes other shops, including Castle in the Air, which we also popped into. (No trip to SF, but wow, Amy's third stop looks interesting! )
It has been a fun few days... so I need to live it up while I can. See you later peeps. xo

7 Comments:

Blogger suz said...

It's so nice you had time with your daughter. What a great shop! I wish we had places like that here. Newbury Street in Boston used to be like that, back in the day - now a lot of the shops are empty!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Enjoy your days with Frankie! Looks like we are in for some nice weather too.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well Pam, when my daughter was here for Easter she did not sign out of Google. So when I posted a comment it went to her blog as well as your reply. :(
Oh these dear children!! Next time I go to the Mall I'll check and see if they still have Hello Kitty bobble heads. It is just a tiny Asian store and they carry lots of Japanese items.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Hey PkM, Once when I went to the Tail of the Yak I was looking at some very beautiful and old rings...and I swear I felt a ghost near by me. Very heavy spirits in there! Glad you had fun with your sweetie girl. Mine came home for a week from Charleston and we are going to Disneyland for her 21st together. Hooray. Wish we were headed to Harry Potter World too...HA!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

Looks like you must have had a great time. I love sahring time with my daughter!

9:31 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

How fun! But you need to go back. Can't believe you guys didn't go have a slice of Blondie's. And now I have to go back to, as I've never been to Tail of the Yak. Thanks for those links... it looks amazing! Looks like I'd find some *Free Inside Cereal* goodies there too (wink, wink to Frankie)!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This store sounds so intriguing !!
Tail of the yak..love it..

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older