Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Coffee Klatsch

Morning peeps, how are things going with you? For starters this morning I though I'd show you this photo of what I've decided is the cutest bird bath base ever. Look at the rabbits and the little toadstool. Seriously, I could have just died over it. Frankie came up Sunday morning and the three of us went into Alameda for the antiques show. It was sold of course, and I know I'll be mourning its loss and fruitlessly hoping to someday find another. I know Joanna was going as well, I hope she didn't buy it. I'm thinking I'd definitely steal it when she wasn't home. Because LOOK AT IT. Yeah. See what I mean? You know you'd do it too.
Anyway, Frankie went home yesterday afternoon, and since Bret was working in San Jose we'd decided that we'd meet up in Gilroy for dinner. So she drove us down for some pre-dinner shopping.

Ahh, the Gilroy HomeGoods. It's been a while.

I tweeted about these.. then rounded the corner to see this. Holy cow, it's like HomeGoods missed me or something. (and wants me to bring Monica with me next time.)


Anyway I got a pack of the all polka dot flatware, it was too cute to pass up, and I (ha!) already have some of the gingham. I'll have another chance at the dinner ware ... Frankie left her phone and we'll meet up in the afternoon so I can drop it off.
Ok everybody... hope you have a great day. xop

14 Comments:

Blogger Sue H said...

I just visited a Home Goods store for the first time last week, and I can't wait to go back!!! What a find.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

Bummer about the birdbath it IS cute! Did you think to lie in wait for the buyer & mug them in the parking lot? (insert evil laugh here 'cuz I can't think to spell it...haven't had coffee yet)

7:33 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

Holy crap, Batman! I have to look away now.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

ok...i'm going to home goods!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Oh perfect. I love them all. I have to get my very hard to buy SIL a birthday gift. I'm going to head to Home Goods this weekend. And since it is mother's day. Maybe I'll pick up something for me and my MIL.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

You do realise there is a Home Goods in Stockton, don't you. Not that far from where you are. Great store. It's always fun to see what new stuff they have.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

HomeGoods. June. Moraga. And if Joanna did get that freaking adorable toadstool birdbath... I'm bringing the truck.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

I'm extremely jealous of all you HomeGoods peoples. 'Cause looking at that display of dishes, I'm sure that we need one here!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

Love Homegoods. None here in Austin but I go there when I am in the Bay Area.
What a fun day you had and you were in MY ALAMEDA!!! Woot!

9:27 AM  
Blogger folksmith said...

love the polka dot flatware!!! looks like a great store.

10:16 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

I need more dishes about like the rest of you but I would so totally buy some of those if I came across them!! Lucky you. :-)

11:09 AM  
Blogger MomWaldsPlace said...

Love the photo of the keychain shadow!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

I'll take one(or maybe two) of everything that you showed....
what a great shopping trip.
x
lori

7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap! That stuff is cuuuuute!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older