Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Panic Season

Happy September peoples! I can't believe it. This summer has flown by, I think it's all the lovely weather we had this year. Although we're headed into a couple of days of hot weather, overall it has been so pleasant there hasn't been a lot of complaining to do. Of course September brings with it the usual panic of getting stuff ready for market. I don't feel it myself, but I know there are plenty of people kicking it into high gear with market preparations. Myself, I'll just keep plugging along on my blanket stitching. All that's left is the green and I can bring this back to Elizabeth.
Today is the day for drawing names! I pulled this one out of the hat..LisaMariesmom said "What do you mean? You ARE a celebrity!" This cracks me up as Linda lives nearby and I often see her at the market.. so she knows I really am not a celebrity! Linda, email me your address and I'll leave this magazine on your porch! I really really really appreciate all the wonderful comments people left about my mention in the magazine. Believe me, I am far from a celebrity but you guys make me feel like one!!! I'm lucky to work with so many talented people doing something that I like so much.
Ok! I need to get to work! I hope you guys have a wonderful day! xo

9 Comments:

Anonymous Kelly said...

Ha! You nailed it. I'm definitely getting those "panic season" vibes. The cool thing about celebs is that they are immune to such things. They are totally used to all the fame and drama. ;-)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I am not panicing. Of coarse, I have no booth to worry about, but I think I might just go to market just to see you and Monica anyway! You never know Monica might need some meds!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

May I complain about the heat? We have had 70 days of 90* temps and the norm is only 39 days!!! I am so ready for some cooler temps! The grape quilt is fabulous and you are a celebrity since everyone in the know knows who you are!!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

And I am looking ahead to KPKM Market report...with Zombies I hope!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Pam I always enjoy reading your posts. You are a celebrity in our eyes :-)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm in panic mode. Oh yeah. I can't believe we are at quilt market time next month already. Time whizzes by. Before you know it I'll be getting to really meet you at Spring Market.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Remember me, yesterday not panicing. Today, serious panicing going on. Not one, but 3 quilt to do for Fall Market now. What in the world have I gotten myself into. But, we must meet for lunch or dinner or something while we are there!

9:40 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

You are sooooooooo the celebrity - and LisaMariesmom nailed it! We all know it's EXACTLY what Alex meant!

Wishing we could panic together. We could have a panic picnic. At Chevy's!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

say this three times out loud...

i am a celebrity..
i am a celebrity....
i AM a celebrity......

**poof**

see!?

you ARE a celebrity!
and we all love you, too.

have fun blanket stitching!
whatever you are doing under the thread looks pretty ca-ute!

xo
becky

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older