Friday, November 12, 2010

And the winner is...

So I have been totally lazy this week about blogging. This week has been filled up with putting stuff away and sitting with my leg up on the delicious footstool Elizabeth gave me. Can't do that forever though, what a bore!!!

Before I announce the winners, I just want to say, I loved all the comments and well wishes! You guys are the greatest and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends.

So without further ado, the winners are the delightful Kaye Prince and MAScanlon. Please email me your addresses!!!

Now all you wonderful people, I am going to get to work on some photo editing and next week I promise I will have some photos to share. I just can't keep sitting around like this! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Kaye Prince said...

Woohoo, that's me! Just sent you and email, thanks Pam!

9:07 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Yeah! Thats me too, thanks Pam, I'll be emailing you my address in a minute.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Yay for your winners! Especially MaryAnn -- she's a fab non-blogger and very deserving!

5:23 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Congratulations to your winners, and to you for a wonderful block in the magazine!

5:46 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Ahh shucks Anna, thanks! I love all you guys who blog such fun inspiration!

5:58 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

Yay for Kaye-nadian and Mary Ann!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Hope you are on the mend and feeling better real soon!!!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

And to think that stool was almost mine!!!!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older