Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

Good morning peeps, how goes it? Just checking in after filling the bird feeders. Its goldfinch season and I like to do what I can to lure them into my back yard. I can't wait for it to be warm enough to sit outside on the swing a bit and watch. They're quite bold in their search for thistle seed.



I'm off on a bit of adventure tomorrow. Right now I haven't' decided whether or not to take my netbook.. I might try and go cold turkey on technology. Shocker, right? But I will be back next week. We're getting close to sewing season so there should be lots to talk about!

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy adventuring! I'll be looking forward to the tales you have to tell when you return.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Up bright and early! Have fun "roughing it" ... There's always wifi coffee shops! xo pam Sewing Season, ahhhhh...where we go hunting for beauty!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Love to start the day with birds feeding and my coffee. Have fun on your advanture.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

THURSDAY?!
Oh.
Gosh... where did the days go?
I've been stuck in *Portlandia* since your last post, and I have not left. At least the kids and husband came with. We are already quoters. My sixth grade son asked me to check his final project for missing bits and improvements he could make... you know I could not resist suggesting... "put a bird on it... make it pretty."

7:51 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hasn't this weather been amazing? Enjoy every minute of your outing!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also can't wait for warmer weather. My husband and I bought a hammock last year and never set it up. I can't wait to lay on the hammock this year and watch the birds!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Have a great trip wherever your going!!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older