Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Something fun

So hey peeps how are you? Off to the airport this morning, Bret is coming home after a week long business trip, and we'll be happy to see him!!!




I'm getting ready to work on a small project. No, that's not Pam Kitty Fabric, it's just a little kitty I printed off my ink jet printer onto fabric to use on my test. Pulled out some Dolly Dresses fabric to use, it was the best match that I had easily accessible. Hopefully my project will go smoothly and I'll have some cute results.


Thanks you guys for yesterday's nice comments here and on Facebook and Twitter. You guys totally make my day!

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Cutest kitty around!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait to see what you make! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

The Heart in Hand Project

7:38 AM  
Blogger sewfunquilts said...

I'm a kitty fan and your kitty is adorable. I follow your blog and invite you to do the same.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

That looks like a fun trio of fabrics to use. ALways love the PKM kitty.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older