Friday, July 01, 2011

Long weekend coming!

Wow what a week right? It just seemed long to me, what about you? I think for me part of it was Bret being gone for a whole darn week and part was because I'm working on stuff I'm just not good at... always a challenge. Anyway I'm looking forward to the long weekend, what about you?



That's what I'll be doing in the morning, that big new mug (thank you TJMaxx) will be chock full of coffee and I'll be swinging on my swing out back reading magazines. Yes, there will be some BBQ action going on and maybe we'll take a drive. I'll be having 4th of July brunch with Pat and her friends. I'm so very lucky to be included in the group. Yikes, best behavior time.


All you folk have a happy long weekend. Be safe and see you back here Tuesday! xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I thought of you as I wrote my post this morning from my son's back deck in Kansas. Coffee, computer, a cool morning breeze before a super hot and busy day. I'm having a PamKittyMorning!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Have a great weekend! Stay safe and enjoy that time in the swing.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. My husband has been traveling a bunch lately too, and it always destroys my productivity! I do not do well without supervision. Wishing you a fantastic 4th. :-)

9:02 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I am hoping to get some sewing in this long weekend but a lot of it will be baby snuggling and parade watching. Life is good!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep Calm and Carry On - one of my favorite sayings of late. Love the mug! What is it about when the guys are not home that is unsettling... I don't mind if he's out in the yard or in the other room sleeping, but when he's away it just feels weird, lol. Happy 4th to you and yours!
Hugs,
-Laura

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Duabe said...

Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend! Sounds like a good mix of food, friends, fun and more food!

Here? We are lucky to be able to watch fireworks from five different towns along the Hudson River.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family! I envy you that "outing"...I remember reading about it last year...have fun.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Genie said...

You said it sister. It was a LONG week. Enjoying being home with the family. The heat has hit Southern Cally.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

Hope you had a great fourth!! and I love the mug.
Nadine

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

HAPPY 4TH PAM! I see you are reading one of my favs - British country living. What are the other two?

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older