Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Alden Lane

Another great quilt show at Alden Lane this weekend. The nursery is so beautiful and the weather really cooperated on Saturday, breezy, not too hot.


I love the plant groupings, it reminds me a lot of gathering beautiful fabrics together in a display.


I thought the quilt through the trellis was so pretty, like it was placed there to be framed as part of the display.


The back of the quilt was just as interesting as the front I thought, or.. was this side the front? I guess it could be either right?


Tracy of Plum Cute taught and also had a booth at the show. It was great to see her fresh off her summer vacation in Italy!


Verna was one of the guest artists at the show. She had a darling booth with her latest fabrics from Free Spirit.


Easy to pick out her pretty quilts hanging on the line here.


Rob Appell was also a featured artist at the show. He's a good friend of my friend KathiD so I had to go by and say hi!


He had a lot of quilts there, you can see some of his vibrant work here, and you may be familiar with his work here.


I'll have a few more photos for you tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed the show!

7 Comments:

Blogger badlandsquilts said...

Quilts and plants together...looks like a fun event!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

I always enjoy seeing quilts. Thanks for sharing the pictures. What a beautiful setting.

6:51 AM  
Blogger TheaMinPA said...

thanks for the pics! I wish I could have been there! ;-(

8:50 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I was at the show on Sunday. I got to introduce a friend who had never been before. She now insists we make it an annual event with visits to Alden Lane for plants in-between.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw you and your new sidekick there! Too far to run over, and I was a little star struck :grins:
Love your blog.
Dorrie

10:05 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Wow that back front quilt is really interesting. Loved looking at the photos.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

I love that nursery. As you might guess I'm jumping for joy right now. Sweet Pam.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older