Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Catch Up!

Good morning! The week is just scurrying along isn't it? Yesterday I finally got around to making my Blogger's Block of the Month block designed by Sherri. It's an easy block, once you figure out what fabrics to use. You can find Sherri's instructions here.



Luckily the only points I cut missed were in that photo, but why lie, I did need to rip and restitch one of those seams twice.


Did you make a block? If not, give it a try. Or at the very least, head over to the flickr group and see all the blocks posted so far!

Have a good day peoples!

8 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Sure do love that fabric. Wonder what it might be? = )

6:37 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I am making mine tonight! True enough 5 days of October are already gone? Good Grief!!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous TIna said...

LOL I found your blog title "Catch Up" to kind of feel like a pointy finger. Meh, it's just me! Cute block, I can tell you that I nail a block perfectly without ripping, like never? Have a fab day!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the new fun things you are doing! Your fabric is darling!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Kim Brackett said...

Adorable block!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

that is sew cute, just darling

5:27 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I love your block...somehow I knew just what fabrics you'd be using!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Lurline said...

Gorgeous! Love the fabrics!
Hugs - Lurlineā™„

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older