Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Revisiting December's Bloggers Block

Everytime I walk down the hall I see my blocks for the Blogger's Block of the month in a little grouping. The more I walked by the more I didn't like the way that December's block turned out. I'm trying to make my blocks out of leftover strips from other projects, and I had some prints leftever from my pillow just waiting.


I tried my block in two configurations, but in the end put the blue meeting in the center, I think it works well with my first block.

December Bloggers BOM

Blogger's BOM


I still have a ways to go with my camera but I'm having a lot of fun. Ok a lot of frustration but a lot of fun too! Thanks everyone for all their tips! You guys are awesome! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger randi--i have to say said...

wonderful blocks!

6:24 AM  
Blogger quiltmepretty said...

Dear Pam Kitty,

I only just recently started reading your blog and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you blog daily. I sit with my coffee each morning checking my favorite quilting blogs and do a little morning dream/dwelling. It's is great to have a fresh "read" each day!

Thank you! You have a new fan!. P.S. I love to see your projects too!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous pat sloan said...

Wheeeee...fabulous!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Pam...I love these blocks! That polka dot in the last picture {first block} is perfect!!! Thanks for sharing :)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Dianne Mitzel said...

Lovely fabrics...perfect for this pattern. Enjoy your blog so much.

8:42 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Good morning Miss Pam--Have you tried Picnik.com? Just hitting Auto Adjust in there would brighten these squares right up. :-)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older