Monday, February 13, 2012

Restless

I had kind of a restless weekend, what about you? The time just slips by, but I don't really remember what all I did. Not in that Lost Weekend way, but in that I didn't do much way.

Criss Cross quilt


I did get my two quilts bound. First up is Criss Cross. Super easy quilt, and while I don't normally hang a quilt in a tree, it's the best I can do on a glare filled day.

Winter Romance Quilt


I know, lame. Next up Winter Romance done in PKM fabric. I really like how this quilt turned out. Diana did some wonderful custom quilting on this quilt, and it looks really good.


Diana's great quilting


Hitchhiker.



Off to deliver these to Wooden Gate today. What's up with you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Lame!?
I wish I could be so lame. Even the ladybugs adore your criss-crossed fields of flowers.

6:34 AM  
Blogger My Vintage Mending said...

Beautiful. It seems you cannot sew a bad stitch in such pretty fabric. Smiles...Renee

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Lovely cuteness! When I first read your blog title I did not read "restless" but "breathless". Of course I wondered what trouble you were in that made you breathless. {one can only imagine...}

10:04 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

They are both fabulous. I love love them. You could wrap a rock with that fabric and it would sell.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

They're beautiful PKM! Are you sure you're going to be able to part with them?

7:55 PM  
Blogger SassyCathy said...

Just going to say - I am your follower - but saw your link on another site (Steffi's site - she's in Germany) and wanted to come visit with you again - because your site makes me happy!
The colors and the cute little Scotty dogs just make me feel good inside.
I'm having some yuck thoughts - anticipation of tomorrow.
But - tonight has been good.
Happy Valentines Day!
Stay Cheerful!
Cathy

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older