Thursday, June 14, 2012

(not so much)Progress Report

Not much progress has been made around here on the sewing front. I spent a lot of time puttering outside cutting back roses, watering, spider hunting.

Progress, as in, not much.

This quilt goes together in rows of half hexagons, so there is no inset piecing. I love how it looks so far, and if I had a better attention span I'd be farther along. (This is not the final layout, just what I have made right now.) Looking at the calender has reminded me that I need to make my May block for the Blogger's Block of the Month, June's block is almost out! And I'm June! Don't worry though, I'm all ready for my post!
Can you believe it's Thursday already?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Gail said...

Spider hunting?

5:44 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Any luck hunting? I would be house bound for a few days for sure!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

These are the cutest quilt blocks ever ~ absolutely charming!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

I love how these are coming together! And I'm really impressed that you've gotten this far, what with the spider hunting and all.

Happy Almost Friday!

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Suzanne said...

Love those blocks! I'd love to see some PKM Love black in some of those centers. Whatdoyathink?

7:13 AM  
Blogger ginger whiting said...

What pattern are you using?

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those blocks!!!! Sooooo cute! :3 Nurse Payne

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pattern makes the hexes.. So cute! Thanks, susan

6:21 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Your fabric is so versatile. Look how cute it is in this pattern. But I knew it would be. And now it is getting scarce! It is hard to find all the fabrics. Thats good.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

So, so cute. I would love to make that. It looks like a great use for scraps. Any idea on where we could get that pattern? Thank you!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can anyone tell me this pattern? I’ve been searching fir a week! I want to do this in 1939s reproductions!!

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older