Thursday, July 19, 2012

Out in the wild

Wow the days are just blowing past me at record speed. Yesterday I felt like it was morning then it was 4pm. How did the time just pass by so quickly? And everything I did seemed to take twice as long.


I did manage to find a place to grab a photo of my Union Jack quilt. I've had the top done for AGES, then Diana quilted it for me and I just let it sit, for weeks. But the other day I went on an archaeological dig and find the binding I had set aside and finished it. Then with the help of Inspector Lewis I got it done.  I started this quilt when Elizabeth and I went to Vegas to meet up with Tammy Tadd and her crew for Tammy's birthday! Two years later.. it's finally done. You can find the pattern here. If you think you might want to try something raw edge, the Lizzie B Cre8ive girls have a  cute version as well.

I have a super busy day ahead, so you might not hear from me tomorrow! Let me just wish you a happy Friday and a great weekend! If you have exciting plans I hope you share them! xo




11 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

I just bought the pattern to the quilt you are showng, I love yours!! Thanks for the other site, looks like more wonderful patterns. Have a great day! p.s. your quilt patterns are adorable!

4:48 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Always so satisfying to finish those off! I am always so excited to get top done, then quilted and then and then ...along came Jones. Oh wait, that's not it, I mean I just done with it and have moved on! This is a very cute finish, no matter how long!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, it's yummy Pam! I've just been looking at my fabrics, wanting to do a version of that quilt too. {Sigh}. Two years will probably be ambitious for me! ;-D

6:26 AM  
Blogger debbie @ happy little cottage said...

Hi Pam!! I love this!! Do you think I can finish one before the Olympics?? :) xoxo Debbie

7:44 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh it is darling. You should have this out the whole year long. Love it.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Just in time for the Queen's Jubilee! You aren't behind you are timely!! xo

9:24 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I love the quilt. I was in a mood to do binding the other day. I have a quilt that I've waited far to long to do. I have the quilt and went to find the binding right where I knew it would be. Long story short, the archaeological dig is still going on! Wish me luck, I'm going in again today. Down to the basement with my Indiana Jones hat on to go through more boxes!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Eeeek! I love your Victory Garden quilt!!! So pretty. And for me 2 years is getting a quilt done quickly so I'm impressed with your speed!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

This looks like a neat pattern! Thanks for the link! It's always such a good feeling to get the binding done!! Way to go! Your quilt looks great!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Pam, your UJ quilt is just beautiful. I love the mix of colors and fabrics. Love, love, love!

Great job!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous tasha said...

oh my gosh!!! this is the cutest union jack think i've ever seen!! seriously, now i'm inspired to try this!!! SUPER adorable!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older