Monday, August 27, 2012

Getting it done.

Good morning and welcome to the last week of August! The weather was perfect his weekend, I don't think the a/c came on once! What made this weekend extra good to me was the fact we managed to actually get some stuff done! Next weekend looks pretty promising as well! Yahoo!

Couple all that getting stuff done and finally figuring out some stuff that has been plaguing me on photoshop, I ended the weekend on a pretty happy note.


Saturday was Bloggers Block of the Month day, and this time it was Amy's turn. I really like her block and the simplicity of the cutting instructions! Hopefully I'll get on my block this week. Have you seen the flickr pool of blocks? I am really enjoying the fabric combinations people are using.

Hope you had a great weekend! What are you up to?

3 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

I'm visiting my sister in Pleasanton and the weather is beautiful! Wonderful relief from the heat!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Debbie Love said...

Will you be posting Block 12 with the other 11 blocks of your retro BOM quilt? Thanks.

(That quilt is beautiful, by the way.)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

PKM. This one is for Elizabeth. On two different days I tried to leave this message on her blog.....but I can't read those stinking letters.

E, it seems you are living a completely opposite life than before and loving every bit of it! Farm animals, sewing for fun, living in the country, riding motorcycles, fishing (I too love to nap on our boat listening to the lapping water, bird sounds) & now getting married!! Congrats & a happy life to you : )

Now,if only I could read those little non robot letters. I've tried like 12 x

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older