Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

Why is Tuesday so terrific? Because Pam Kitty Love is showing up in stores!  And you know what that means!  Time to start compiling my list of who has Pam Kitty Love in their shop!  Leave me a comment or email me all your details.. I don't want to leave anyone out! 

Aurifil Ornament Blog Hop details
 
Ok, today's business is blog hopping.... so hope over to see BariRoseann and Sarah. I know they have some cut ornaments in store for you! Have you checked out the flickr group page?  A lot of you have been very busy, and you're not just making ornaments. People as so clever!
 
Now to get more coffee and get busy! Have a super day peeps!

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Strawberry Patches got in 35 bolts on Monday. We'll have it on line by tomorrow. It's so pretty Pam and goes so well with your first line. I'm swooning over some of those florals.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Farm Road Quilts said...

Haven't gotten ours here at FarmRoadQuilts.com yet, but we can't wait!! Hopefully it will be here any day.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Usually FQS gets theirs in fast. I'm tapping my foot. This is exciting news.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Holy Cow FQS has your fabric. I just got my black print ordered for the outside border. I'm so happy I can send this to the quilter before Christmas. Not that she'll get it done before that, but I'll be in line. I'm having my custom quilter do it and I know she will do it proud. Yayy.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older