Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday

Hi there! What are you up to? I've been busily stitching away.. working on my top secret project and also finishing up my apple row.

apples

I think they're so cute, and I like how my row turned out. Of course later in the day, after I took these pictures, I found an apple that had been pushed back behind my sewing machine where I couldn't see it.

apples

So now my row has the proper amount of apples, don't worry. Phew. That apple could have easily become buried alive under subsequent rows.  Which by the way, that tiny little geese rows looks good right? Everyone is long done with it but I'm excited to pull fabrics.  Maybe later today!  It's been perfect stay inside and sew weather and the tv has been good, yesterday I saw a Law and Order: Criminal Intent I'd never seen before!!! It was not unlike a bit of a tv miracle.  Tell me what you're doing even if it's boring! I'm all ears.

13 Comments:

Anonymous DianeP said...

Oh Pam Kitty - your applies turned out so pretty! The crisp, bright colors really evoke all the different kinds of apples. Glad you found that runaway apple!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I am going to have to do the row along. It's tooooooo cute!

Just taking hubs to the doctor, finding a place for lunch and trying to get two blocks done for a guild project. Two blocks! That shouldn't be too difficult, should it?

6:46 AM  
Blogger randi--i have to say said...

Oh my, so cute! I just love those little apples!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I love, love, love these apples!!! Happy Tuesday!

7:15 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

I have been doing some sewing all for myself during my days off. Love the cold weather as long as I can stay in and sew. I made a runner and a few table toppers and I need a few more. I have been replacing all my lace runners with quilts...they don't leave a dusty lace pattern on the furniture when I pick them up to wash them...lol!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Hi Pam...I absolutely adore your apples!!! Looking forward to seeing your baby geese:-)
This morning I have been drawing ...now I'm off to Barnes and Noble...then my LQS for some background fabric for a new quilty project...then to the bank...then it's my hair-do appointment...then carpool.
That's what I have planned so far...how's that for boring?
Are you sorry you asked?

7:34 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

Those apples are just too cute!

8:22 AM  
Blogger circle r motel said...

I am working on a "cowboy" boot wall hanging from Bigfork Bay Cotton Company

http://www.bigforkbaycottonco.com/quilting-store/catalogsearch/result/?q=boot

I finished my hot chocolate cups from Lori's row quilt and anxiously await the next row!

Ta, ta for now.....

9:25 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Hi Pam, I'm up at 5am to go for my morning walk, but my union jack quilt is calling and unfortunately it won...no walking before work for me today!! Lol... Love your apple block!! Xx

11:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Love your apples. They are super cute. Perfect. My photos I was going to post are caught in Jamie's camera. Grr.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Somebody needs to think SPRING and plan a Yard Party! Almost ready!

Pat

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Gemma said...

WOW WOW WOW - I'm loving he apple blocks :)

5:59 AM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

Just saw your blocks on Pinterest - I love these, would you mind sharing where you got the pattern?

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older