Friday, January 04, 2013

Red

So how did your week go? I've been stitching away on a little Valentine's project.  I really love Valentine's Day, perfect colors.. PINK AND RED!!! After Christmas, who can resist seeing something new out in the stores.. not me!

oh my stars
 
I'll tell you, making anything bigger than  a loaf of bread makes me wish for some more square footage around here.  No place to back up and get a good photo. But you get the idea.  This little project will soon be a pdf you can download. I just need to sit a spell and write the instructions. This little project is quick to stitch up, there's just not much too it. 
 
In the mean time feast your eyes on this..

Target still gets me.
 
isn't this the most perfect little food storage dish?  Target is trying to win my affection with these. It might be working.

Happy weekend everybody!!! And Happy Birthday Elizabeth!  xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Nadine Thompson said...

Hmmmmm, I have been up for an hour and by my calculations you my dear have me beat this morning! Love the little Valentine quilt. I am planning a small quilt of my own, perhaps to use as a give away on my blog. Something always gets in the way these days but who knows. In any case, love what you do.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Seeing your little quilt makes me a little sad. Sad because we are almost out of my two favorite prints in PKL and now everyone will want to make your quilt and there will be no more. But wait. I have a key and can get to work a little early to get first dibs on a bit more for the ol' stash. Gotta go...Have a happy weekend Pam. = )

7:04 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

I cannot believe you're on to the next holiday already! I am lagging so far behind, I doubt I'll ever catch up this year.

Happy Weekend to you too!

7:24 AM  
Blogger FAZENDO ARTE said...

aDORO ARTESANATO TAMBEM...
OTIMO 2013
LEILA
VENHA VISITAR

11:09 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Weird I got food storage dishes today, too but my lids were blue. I have to make Dave lunch everyday so it is easy to cook, and then make leftovers and put them in dishes for him for the week. Love love the valentine project. Super cute.

11:35 AM  
Blogger ✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I just got some Pam Kitty Love a few days ago and plan to make something sweet from it! I tried to hate Target but i have gone to the dark side.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I adore Target. Where else can you buy sweatpants and toothpast in the same trip? Well, there's one other place, but I refuse to give any of my hard earned money to WalMart.
Love the mini quilt. So fun and cheerful.
You put a smile in my day.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Very sweet! I was in the grocery store on the 1st and they already had all the Valentine Candy out... You are right on target! ( pun intended... Love the storage dish too.)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

LOVE that little quilt! I definitely need instructions - want to make it for Valentine's Day!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older