Friday, April 05, 2013

Friday

Hi there! So how did the week go for you?  Was it a good one?  I had a pretty darn good week and I know Holly and I are both excited for you to see the fruits of our labors!  I  can't wait till I can talk about it! We're in those exciting weeks before quilt market, where people are starting to reveal all their secrets, and I'm on the edge of my seat to see what everyone else is doing and so excited to show you what we've been working on. 

futureproject
 
Right now I don't have time to start something new, so I have cut out some applique shapes and I have them all ready to work on, when I have time.  I hope it's going to be a cute project, and I am excited to have it all ready.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for a fun sew day where I can start blanket stitching.  Or maybe a good crime drama mararthon on tv. Those are made for blanket stitching.
 
Hope you have a fun weekend in store ! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Podunk Pretties said...

What a tease! It looks good already!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Little Lady Patchwork said...

SPILL THE BEANS! :0)
STEFANIE

6:38 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday! Love the way that little stack looks. All ready for time and attention.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

ooohhhh those little shapes are yummy! Are you making fruit fabric. Just wondering...fruits of your labor and all...Happy Weekend PKM!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

If you whisper it... it won't be like telling!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with next : )

6:45 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I want to see what you do with this!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Can't wait to see what that little stack of cuteness is going to be.
More...please!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older