Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday

Hello Friday! It's a mixed blessing for sure, on the one hand it's always nice when the weekend rolls around but on the other HOLY COW IT'S ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE FOR MARKET.  Thanks everyone for the lovely comments and emails about Pam Kitty Picnic!
 
Here's a little teaser just to keep you interested!

kitchenfresh

Now back to business.  Yesterday was a cute mail day for me.  Tasha and I  had a little swap and look at the goodies I received yesterday!  Of course you all know my love of little florals and those top two are sewing sweetness aren't they?  It's all divine.  She included one of her little illustrations that could not be cuter. Everything about it adorable!


Tasha Noel

I'm so lucky to have meet so many wonderful people blogging, and Nanette is one of those extra-special friends to me. She gets me.  I received this cute little banner from her as a surprise. It's super cute, the little kitten is even wearing satin slippers. Extra special because, well Nanette is extra special.

Hello Kitten
 
I'm so very very lucky.  And lucky to have all you friends near and far who check in with me and see what I'm up to, leave comments, or even no comments, just hanging out. I know you're there and I hope you know how much  I appreciate you! Have a great weekend. xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Bonynge said...

Love seeing what you're up to...Always something! Sweet gifties you received...

5:32 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

What a great little package to cheer up the busy days before Market! That little cat is so cute.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

Nanette is very sweet and talented! That little hanging is adoreable!!
LOVE the teaser, you tease! What fun. I CANNOT wait for Pam Kitty Picnic!!
Hugs!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

That banner is the "Cat's Meow"! Just adorable. Can't wait until market is over so you can post pictures of the whole line.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

What a precious banner... and sweetest gift ever! I am thrilled, beyond thrilled to hear about your new line of fabrics!!! Yippeee skippie!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Aw thanks. Back at you my friend. Not everyone gets me (other than my kids). I will be thinking of you and hoping things go well at market. It is stressful. Glad you like the silly little kitty.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Terry Conner said...

We are very lucky to have you blogging to us every day. Not to mention your wonderful talents. Enjoy market.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Heidi Staples said...

I absolutely adore that kitchen print!!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older