Monday, June 03, 2013

Monday

Monday has rolled around again bringing with it some slightly cooler weather. What did you do over the weekend?  The weekend here seemed short, Saturday I picked up Bret from the San Francisco airport, home after a trip to Atlanta and Virginia for work. Happy he's home!

done!
 
Here's proof positive the tea cozy is done! There's even a teapot under there, and it's English! I'm super happy about how cute it turned out and Lynn couldn't have written a nicer tutorial for us all!

tiny
 
I felt restless this weekend.  Do you ever get that way? You  have tons of stuff to work on  but nothing suits your fancy. So I made a tiny tulip block. (4 inch square)  I am in love with this shape, you'll be seeing more of it come this fall, it's the tulip in my free pattern for Pam Kitty Picnic.  I'll show you that another day. In the mean time, did you see the link on the right for the swatch pages?  Just click and away you'll go to see the collection!
 
Ok, now seriously, I need to get busy.  Have a good day everyone! xo

p.s. I was inspired by Lori's cute little tulip pillows when I added this pot to my tulip shape today! Have you seen them? Totally adorable! I'm glad I have those thimble rulers !

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Well made a quick trip up your way this weekend. My youngest daughter and her family moved to Santa Clara a month ago and my older daughter and family are headed to Livermore in July, she came along to scout out some areas. So 2 long drives up the 5 but lots of giggles and hugs from my 2 yr old granddaughter.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Super cute! And love the little potted tulip block. It's darling.

Wish I could say I made sewing progress this weekend, but that would be a big fat lie. This week, I have to make up for it this week.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I love the new line and how you added new to the existing, and some with a twist or a color change here and there. Nice job. The new kitties are super darling. I'm going to make the lunch boxes ASAP and the tulips are cute. Really cute. Loving it all!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

Cute tulip and tea cozy.

Our weekend was filled with graduation celebrations...I am ready to get back to the sewing machine and have some creative fun :)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Kay said...

I adore your Union Jack tea cosy. The colours are so pretty.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older