Monday, July 08, 2013

Monday

Happy Monday! Hope you had a good weekend? Was it a long one with the holiday thrown in? Normal weekend for us.  The weather has cooled off, the BART strike is over, all is right with our world.
 
I had a happy sewing time, I managed to get my  strawberry stems done and blocks sewn into rows and rows sashed. 
 
strawberries

strawberries
 
Just need to finalize what green inner border I'm going to use and then I'll be ready to finish this up! I'm pretty excited about it. I think the Margot's pattern is very cute and her instructions are good. I'm also totally in love with the background on this. I love the little bits of blue in there and I'm thinking of adding a  blue inner border instead of green. Not quite sure yet. I  have a bit of my blue stripe left.  Still considering my options.

strawberries
 
Anything on your agenda this week?  I want to hear all about what's happening on your side of the screen! Happy week!

10 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Super Cute PKM! It was a long delicious weekend here (unless you count the mosquitos). Glad to hear the BART strike is over!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Little Lady Patchwork said...

EEK! It is so cute!
Hope all is well,
Stefanie

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

Adorable!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

Perfectly ADORABLE!!!!!
I had a working weekend...a 12 hr quilt class. Hard to call it WORK when you spend it with your best quilting friends.
I need to blog about it, but need to get some things done first. XXXX

7:55 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Sqeeeeeling about your background! LOVE it! I finally got my pattern and thought I would make one with the dot fabric I used for my Row Along quilt. You are so creative! Love your quilt!

Cheery wave from
Bev

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Pam, this is adorable! Blue would be cute to pull out some of the color in the flowers.

As always, you amaze me!

Had a busy weekend here and finished it off by going to Alameda's flea market and The Blue Door on the way home. The weather could not have been any better in the bay!

Happy new week!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

Love how it is turning out. So cute!! I also got this pattern in the mail last week and am dating it. Can't wait to see what you trim it with.

Finishing up a little embroidery of our pug Monkee, most likely will stitch it up into a pillow. Will FB it when I finish it. Our weather is perfect here in Torrance, CA. We are lucky to be close to the ocean and it stays so nice...great breeze.
Hugs!

10:46 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Owwww, yes lets see the blue stripe but maybe that would be the perfect binding?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love this quilt! You've tempted me to go and buy the pattern, coz what I need most is more a lot patterns! It's so cute and summery.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older