Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday


Good morning my sweets! How are you? Lately the days have started out slightly overcast and I love it.  We've had a nice cool spell, but things will start heating up again soon.  In the mean time I'll enjoy all the cool breezes through the open windows.  Such a change for this time of year.

coffee
 
What did you do this weekend?  I worked on a little project for my cousin Linda.  I'll have to try and grab a photo soon.  It's something a bit different fabric wise.  Yesterday we met friends for lunch.  One friend was a baby we call Special K and he couldn't be more adorable.  Lunch along the water  in Foster City was wonderful and we all  had a great time.

Ok, it's the start of what I'm sure will be a super week! Lets all enjoy it! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger http://thankfullga447 said...

Have a great week, I had a wonderful weekend, the weather has cooled off.

5:07 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Lovely weekend, snuggling new baby and I waved to you as I drove by for lunch in Livermore with the my 5yr old granddaughter. Mr. Pickles was pretty good!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Genie said...


Pam,

You weren't far from I grew up, Half Moon Bay. Sounds perfectly brilliant with a bit of crafty.

xxxooo

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older