Monday, September 23, 2013

Exciting!

So how was your weekend?  I had a pretty great one myself.  Friday, while I was in line at the market, my phone rang.  I don't know about where you shop but it's non-stop-noise at my market so I just let it go to voice mail.  The next thing I know, my phone tweets to let me know I have a text. And another. IMPORTANT. CALL ASAP. It's Holly!  Five minutes later I called from the parking lot fearing the worst.  After two days of being lost (YIKES!), THE PAM KITTY PICNIC SHIPPING SAMPLES WERE IN!  Super exciting!
 

Pam Kitty Picnic
 
I threw my groceries in the fridge and headed over to the studio!  Holly had them all set up when I got there and boy what a sight to be hold!  So colorful and pretty out in the afternoon sun.  This is everything except the cats and plaids, which should be here soon.

Pam Kitty Picnic

OHMYGOSH. Oh. My. Gosh.  I'm so super excited about them.  Thank goodness I had procrastinated like crazy cutting baskets for my class, I spent the weekend cutting baskets from Pam Kitty Picnic. 
Pam Kitty Picnic

I just have a small amount right now to get started with, so I've got a bit of stage fright when it  comes to cutting. 

Pam Kitty Picnic


Pam Kitty Picnic

I hope you can see the nice range of dark to light in each color.   Holly and I want you to have a nice variety so that your quilt has life and sparkle. 

Pam Kitty Picnic
 

Pam Kitty Picnic

I look at each pile and find a new favorite each time.  I can't thank Holly enough for the opportunity to collaborate with her.  Her experience and attention to detail is what makes the fabric so wonderful. I hope you're going to love it!

Pam Kitty Picnic
 
All righty.  I still need to cut more baskets and get ready! I can't put it off any longer, the class is fast approaching!  And hey, this coming weekend is Quilting in the Garden at Alden Lane!  Any one coming over this way to see the show? I should be walking around there on Saturday, excited to see the quilts and grab a visit with my friend Keiko, who will be there in the Prairie Queens booth. If you see me there stop me to say hi!
 
Ok, better get busy!  I'm so happy!  Have a great day my sweet peoples! xo

27 Comments:

Blogger Swedish Scrapper said...

Just looking at all those beautiful, cheery, color ordered stacks of goodness made my day!! Hope your baskets go swimmingly!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Oh my gosh, it's completely gorgeous! Me thinks my stash NEEDS some ASAP! Love your colours, the greens are so lovely. It's not always easy to find great greens :)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

LOVE the fabric - love the pattern. Wishing I was taking the class with you. Trying to decide what fabric to use for the handles in my imaginary basket quilt.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Nadine Thompson said...

Hi Pam, thanks for the kind words at a time when I needed them. Good friends are so special. Want you to know that I love the new fabric and will be looking for them. I never see these collections where I live so getting on the internet. Kelly made it possible for me to go to Omaha for the BOTP conference two weeks ago, taking care of her dad as well as her brother. I want to make sure she has some of your special fabric. Thought you might like to know that sweet little two year old you had so much fun with at Going To Pieces a long time ago is turning 16 in February! Time flys. Take care, Nadine

6:22 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Beautiful! I'm going to get my hands on every single piece in this your line!!!!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I'm so excited I can't write but you get the idea! LOL

6:42 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

So much better in real life!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Wow! Those stacks are fabulous. So glad they showed up in time for your baskets too. See...procrastination does pay off sometimes.

7:12 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Wow, they are wonderful Pam. Fabric is always so much better in person! congratulations! now you have the rest of us itching to get our hands on it quickly!

7:32 AM  
Blogger jan said...

I started arranging my other Pam kitty fabrics to make room for PKP. I want it all!ALL! ALL!
xo jan@sewandsowfarm

7:46 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Oh, my goodness!!!! I spy PKM fabric with dots and SCOTTIES!!!! WOO HOO!!!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Linzee said...

So pretty and fresh--I love 'em!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

They are all so beautiful. Cut carefully. I know how I would feel. They are so darling. How can the fabric get cuter with each line????? I do like the range of blues laid out like that. Genius. My pics of my lunch boxes didn't turn out so good. I'm still trying to take them.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Sharon S said...

I'll be there. My daughter has a couple quilts in the show this year. Love your new fabric line. Bias plaids & words on fabric!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to find your pamkittypicnic line in my store! I Love everything about this new collection--thank you soso much for all of your hard work and attention to detail;) Phyllis

11:38 AM  
Anonymous ellisandhiggs said...

Such a lovely collection!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Nancy B said...

Congratulations on another great line! You must have a lot of fun creating all these beauties.

Happy Sewing!
Nancy

2:10 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Gorgeous fabric!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

Oh Pam, they are all gorgeous!!!!! I still haven't gotten up the nerve to try a quilt yet, but I just discovered "In Between Stitches" last week! I want to take a class there and get over my quilt nerves.
But I think your darling prints are BEGGING to be made into smocked dresses for Ahnalin.
Will this collection be available at In Between Stitches?
Happy Monday!
Sivje

9:13 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Omg I neeeeeed that whole collection! Superb!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

Pam they are sweeeet :)

3:46 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Such bright and happy designs! They are truly a reflection of your delightful personality!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Pam in IL said...

I'm drooling! Love them all!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Beautiful fabrics! I can't wait to buy some!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

1:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older