Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday Fun

Good morning and happy Friday!  Looking forward to Bret being home, hopefully we can plant up some fall pots or have a nice drive out to enjoy some California style fall color.   I'd say sweep the back patio of all the pretty fall leaves but that doesn't seem fun. Lots of wind brought down a ton of my Liquid Amber leaves, and they're so pretty.  What's not in any way pretty are those horrible seed pods it sheds.  I'm sure if you have a tree in the Sweet Gum family you know exactly what I'm talking about.


coffee

Anyway, exciting announcement  over on the Jolly Jabber blog today!  Have you heard the news? You'd better go check it out.  Lori and The Fat Quarter Shop are having a wonderful sew along I'm taking part!

BlogTour-Header-2
 
It's going to be a lot of fun.  I hope you'll head over and check out the Jolly Jabber and read all about it. Then grab your Quilty Fun book and get ready!
 
Now that' s it for this week my wonderful friends!  I hope you have a great weekend ahead! See you back here next week! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Hope you have a great weekend Pam. Just got back from Midwest but downtown in the city not to much color to see except the fading mums in all the street planters! I did find some adorable PKM color though over at 27 Blossoms that will be headed to Santa Clara soon for a sweet 2 yr old, That Elizabeth is so clever!

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Janelle said...

Love that coffee mug! Where can I get one?

5:57 AM  
Blogger Maxine said...

Also love your mug. I joined the Quilty sew along. Well any way I think I did. Know nothing about flickr, so not sure if it worked or not. You have such a fun blog.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

My daughter has the biggest Liquidambar tree I have ever seen! HUGE! She'd like to remove it but it would cost upwards of over a thousand dollars. I always tell her to collect those horrible seed pods, spray paint them gold and sell them. What a mess!!!!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older