Friday, November 15, 2013

TGIF

Good morning! It's been cozy here in the morning, a little bit of fog has slipped into the valley and it makes it the perfect time to stay inside and get things done. Or sit and drink coffee and stare out the windows.  Either one.

coffee
 
I've had a couple of days that seem productive.  I mean not like other people's productive, but productive for me.  Of course each little accomplishment has been tempered with a bit of  inconvenience, like not having enough of something to finish your project..but then being lucky to get that last pack of little red buttons.. so I guess it all evens out, right? And what about the skipped stitches in the blanket stitching project?  User error after all my worries that my sewing machine had some problems.  Turns out that increasing my needle size one more time did the trick.  Each thing was followed by a huge sigh of relief and it's all worked out in the end.
 
ANYWAY. You want to know the winner! It's Quilt Monkey!  She said:
 
 "So excited for the magazine - I have them all so far! Wonderful block - looks great as a pillow. Yes, I think I would have pegged it as yours without seeing the name! Thanks for the chance"
 
So my dear, email me your address so the generous folks at Quiltmaker can send you along a magazine! 
 
Now, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

So it's cool with the chance of meatballs up there this weekend? Will wave as we drive by to babysit!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday! Hope the weekend brings you plenty of opportunities to do everything you'd like. Or nothing at all, if you prefer.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Quilt Monkey said...

Thanks for the mag! Can't wait to paw through it. I sent my address directly. Thanks again!!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older