Friday, January 17, 2014

TGIF

HAPPY FRIDAY!  My little deer are ready for borders, as soon as I decide what those might be! Probably light pink I'm thinking!! Then I'll drop it off over at Diana's for some of her quilt magic.


deer

deer
 
Any plans for the weekend?  It's been a low energy week here and I don't know that we have anything big planned. All the nice weather has me tricked into thinking its spring and I just want to plant flowers.  Many more frosty mornings are hopefully in our future so it's a little soon for that.  Guess I'll just work on the weeds! Have a great one peoples! xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Suh-Weet!!!! Those little deer are adorable PKM. Do you put a face on them after they're quilted? Or not? Have a great weekend!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

The local nursery is getting their David Austin roses in! I'm thinking graham Thomas

6:55 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Too cute! It's a shame those little deer won't eat your weeds for you.

Happy weekend!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Such a cute quilt top! This will coordinate with your new mug from Royal Albert! Everything is coming up roses:)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

I swear...ever single thing you make is ADORABLE! So, so cute! Of course, your fabric has a lot to do with it. Did I tell you that the top of my bucket list is to have at least 1/2 yard of all of your fabrics? I'm working on it! If my dogs would just stay healthy and stop costing me thousands of dollars! Thanks for sharing! Cheery wave from Bev

10:32 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Now THAT is cute!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Nancy B said...

Pam, that is such a sweet quilt. I love the plaid sashing. So cute!

Happy Sewing!
Nancy

6:19 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

This is adorable! I've been waiting to see what you were going to put together ever since you cut them out weeks ago, and I'm not disappointed! So cute and very inspiring, might just have to go get the pattern myself :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Bella Pink said...

OMG! Where is the pattern? I LUV it! It looks like the deer decaled onto the back of my, ahem, 66 year old high chair. Pleeze and thank you!...arden

10:28 AM  
Blogger vintage grey said...

Oh my, this is so adorable and sweet!! xo Heather

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older