Thursday, May 01, 2014

My Precious

Good morning!   So what's going on in your world?  I've dropped off that quilt to the quilter and now I've moved onto some other things.  Yesterday with the help of the internet I figured out something on Photoshop and felt like a genius for a better part of the afternoon. Don't worry, the world has a way of righting itself and within a few hours I was back to my old self, you know, the totally not-genius one.

my precious
 
But hey, I don't let it get me down.  It just wouldn't make sense.  So  how cute is my new coffee press?  Or as I like to call it My  Precious.   Yes, I did go there.  Honestly, I'm not in the acquisition mode most of the time, but sometimes Pinterest really gets me and serves up a photo that has me in it's clutches. It all started with this pin.  I've used a coffee press for years but always that big Bodum Chambord Press that's plain and not exciting like one WITH A PINK TOP AND A RED HANDLE. Lets don't even mention how adorable that aqua knob is. 
 
You can only imagine how this story normally goes, something adorable like this cannot be acquired through normal channels. I spent days obsessing about it, then pretending that I didn't care and then trying to search for it one more time.  And then I found it here! And they ship to the United States.  So now I have one.   Phew.
 
 
Here's the link to the blog post at Coco Rose Diaries where the photo originated. What a lovely kitchen Vanessa has. If you want to just see pins of her home, check here.
 
Ok, that's it for me today. Just in case I don't get back here, have a happy weekend friends! xo
 
Hey! Happy May Day!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

You're hysterical. Now you know how I felt after you posted that Union Jack mug!

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

And I thought I was the only one with these types of obsessions! :A you going to make your coffee press a cute little sweater or a doily to sit on? :-). Happy May Day!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Cute buy Smeagle!

9:13 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

Yesterday I spent the better part of two hours learning how to put pictures from my android phone on to my Mac. When it was accomplished I felt like a genius, only later to be humbled when my daughter pulled up the photos and half are missing!
I love the part of your story when you say you spent a couple days pretending not to care.
Life is good!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Sigh...all gone. Now I will obsess about it for days. searching the website for if it comes back in stock.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees so something on a blog post and has to have it now :). Oh and I call lots of things my precious too :)

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam you're hysterical. This is why we all love you so much.. you're a regular person just like us.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

It is really beautiful. Isn't it great to find something pretty to add to our habits. Now if I could only find a diet mt dew press...ha
We each have our liquid loves.

9:08 AM  
Blogger OSr Group said...

Nice post. Thank you for that.
Flush door Manufacturer in India



11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older