Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Surprises

Lucky me I got some very fun mail from my friend Roseann over the weekend! She sent me this adorable pin cushion!

Roseanns's pincushion
 
It might look familiar to you, it's from the Summer edition of Quilts and More.    It's the actual pin cushion from the magazine! HOLY COW.  I couldn't believe it when I opened the package. Roseann is such a great friend!

Roseann's pin cushion
 
This edition of the magazine is chock full of fun projects by super friends Carrie, VanessaMonica and Sherri.. and of course a lot of other fun people as well.

Quilts and more
 
This adorable flower is so cheerful, I'm just carrying it around with me where ever I go here at home! That's what everyone does, right? 
 
 
Ok, time for me to get busy around here! What are you up to?
 

7 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

What happy mail! This is such a cute pin cushion. Sure wish there were many more hours in the day!!

5:43 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

That is too cute!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Quilting with Pugs said...

I'm that way with my fabric. My special line is Lovely by Sandy Gervais.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Well are you not the luckiest of duckies? Cute as pie! Nice to be hugged by your friends via the mail!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Poppy Black said...

What a sweet present and gorgeous wee project!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

That is an adorable pin cushion!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous sandy said...

Really cute pincushion ;) Happy Mothers Day Pam & hope your mom is doing well <3

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older