Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday

It's a new week!  What I can't believe it's the last week of July! The summer has sped by me.. time is moving at such a pace!  Last week I headed over to Holly's for the day.  It's been a while, she's been working on all the hard parts of Pam Kitty Garden and Sunrise Studio while I sit at home in the air conditioning sewing away. 

sf from Sausalito
 
It was nice to get in some time to just visit, we had a great lunch al fresco  in downtown Sausalito , I believe at the Seafood Peddler.  (yikes, I didn't pay too much attention to the name.. might not be right) I went with a classic, Shrimp Louie Salad.  There's nothing more delicious on a summer day.

sf from Sausalito
 
We had fun day catching up.  Not all fun and games, we did do some work too. Although lets face it, that's fun and games as well.  (For me.. Holly does all the heavy lifting for sure.)  Holly has a lot planned for later this year and I can't wait to share it with you. 
 
Today is a big sewing day. I am finishing up those blocks hopefully.. maybe there will be some good tv on so I can just blanket stitch away.  I just have the green left, that's all the stems and leaves.  They're a little bit slower going with all those points.  Once I'm done it will go together so fast!  I have a couple of quilts at Diana's for quilting, so if I time it right, I can drop it off when I pick up the next batch. 
 
Hope you have a good week ahead people!!! xo
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping we'll see that quilt soon, I am in love with those tulips.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older