Tuesday, August 19, 2014

If it's Tuesday it must be Minnesota

Hi there peoples!  This morning I'm off on my vacation to Minnesota.  I'm all packed and the suitcase is at the door, I just wanted to stop by, say HI and tell you that I'll be checking in on and off over the vacation, so you haven't heard the last from me for 10 days!
 
coffee
 
Now if you want to see something fun, hop on over the Quilt Now! blog and you can get a sneak peek at a project I made for the second issue!! I'm super excited about it.. just CLICK HERE!  

Last but not least I'll be on Instagram for sure.. it's so easy to check in there! Who knows what I'll see in my travels!
 
xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

I will look out for you in the magazine. I got my first one signed by Katy Jones (lucky me) she does classes at my new local sewing shop Oh Sew Sweet Shop xx

5:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a fun trip, looking forward to your posts!

5:53 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Have fun! The Fair is always such a fun place to spend time and you never know what kind of fried delectable you'll find for lunch...oh wait, no need to wait for lunch!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip! Are you going to the state fair? I'm going on Friday!

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have fun where ever you go, so I know it will be a great week. I love seeing your instagram posts, so I'm looking forward to see what big thing you'll see this time. That walleye was funny.

6:39 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Bon voyage! And please no Instagrammimg while driving! Have a great trip!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

Have fun!

9:01 AM  
Blogger deb said...

have fun in the state of my birth, I LOVE Minnasota so much and wish I could get back there more often!!!!!!!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

I wont be back in MN until the 30th...probably just miss you :(

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older