Monday, August 11, 2014

Show off Monday

Hi there, how was your weekend!  Mine was pretty great. Didn't end up getting to Holly's till Saturday, but it was well worth the wait! The Pam Kitty Garden strike offs look great! There were just a few corrections that needed to be made, then it's time to print!  For shops, this is the perfect time to see what it looks like on fabric and order if you didn't already! I think this is our best line so far, Holly did such a fantastic job. So, without much more yammering, here you go!

Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs



Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs



Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs

Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs

Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs

Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs


Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs

Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs

Pam Kitty Garden Strikeoffs
 
It was a gloomy day in Sausalito, but you can see that even the lack of sun can't stop these fabrics from being bright and cheerful.  I can't wait to get sewing!!! Thanks to all of you for being a great support to me!  xoxo


20 Comments:

Anonymous Denise said...

These fabrics are fantastic....congratulations! Can't wait until they're available.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Pieces of Cotton said...

I used your Pam Kitty line to make my daughter a quilt and I used the scraps from that to make a baby quilt and a table runner for me. Such a versatile line. I can't wait until this one comes out, and I'm loving the addition of the aqua!! I'm sure I'll love it just as much.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Sew gorgeous!! I am looking forward to sewing lots of projects when the new Pam Kitty Garden fabrics are available. I love them, and the new aqua shades are a perfect addition.
Happy week!
Helen xox

5:51 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Can't Wait!!!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Annie Beez said...

I simply cannot WAIT for this fabric!! You've done it again!!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I didn't think it was possible to love a line more than your previous ones but I do. The aqua is such a happy addition. You two make magic together and I thank you for that.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

They're BEAUTIFUL PKM -- as always! Can't wait for them to hit the shops!!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Sooo gorgeous Pam! Congrats once again!!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger suz said...

love all the colors - the mint green is perfection!

8:57 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

So excited!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Podunk Pretties said...

I just purchased my first fat quarter bundle of Pam Kitty, Looking forward to the new line!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Awesome! Congratulations, love these.

6:56 PM  
Blogger dokiquilts said...

i can't stand it--your fabrics (the colors!) are so pretty!!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Ribbonwood Cottage said...

I love these fabrics! They are perfect for my little projects...love the little blossoms and roses.
Debbie

8:25 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this line! Especially those cherries on white...ackkk! You have a mega talent! XO

4:54 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Really love the addition of the dark blue! Such happy projects are going to happen with this Line Pam.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I'm loving them all! Can't wait to get my hands on some :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Oh my these are really pretty fabrics! I love them and I think they are my favorites!! Can't wait to be able to buy some.

12:58 PM  
Blogger donna said...

Oh boy I love your new line. I have already put my order in. Now I can not wait to get it.
Hugs
donna

5:44 PM  
Blogger Golden Girl said...

I am totally excited. I bought some of your fabrics from fatquartershop.com and love them. Then ordered a grab bag from them and along came more of your fabrics. :). I am enjoying English paper piecing now. Want to try ice dying someday. So many things to try. I just love quilting and look forward to PIQF. :)

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older