Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday

Hello Monday! It's fun starting the week with a holiday, it means my people are home for a bonus day and that's always a treat!

coffee
 
The weather has been perfect here these past few days.  Kind of a mixed blessing for sure, I love the nice sunny weather, not too hot and everything seems springy and green.  Unfortunately, it also means no rain.  I'm thinking about all the people with the horrible below zero winter weather on the other side of the country.. I don't know how you manage that!
 
 
Time to pick winners for the Cosmo Floss:
 
Miss Sherry who said "Woo.. would be so awesome to win! Thanks for the opportunity!"
 
Michelle who said "Those packets of floss look so cute! I would love to try a new kind of floss!"
 
Junebug who said "I would love to try Cosmo floss. I will have to be on the look out for it. Two days til retirement so I will have more time for fun projects!! Yippee!!"
 
Jeannine who said "So cute! Thanks for a chance! I have a cute little embroidery bag on my to do list...this would make a great companion!!"
 
Ladies please email me with your address so I can get these delicious packets in the mail to you! (rocketqltr at yahoo dot com)
 
Now, all you people heading to Austin for QuiltCon, have a great time, and keep those pictures coming on Instagram! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry Conner said...

I will stay inside and sew!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Annelies said...

Lucky girls....congrats. I am sitting with my DMC and working on a Spring cross stitch. Someday I will have to give the Cosmo threads a try!!!!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older