Monday, July 13, 2015

Aurifil Monday

Happy Monday peoples! I hope things are going well on your side of the screen !  Have you been enjoying your summer?  The past week or so has been so nice weather wise.. window open weather, easy  breezes to bring fresh air inside.. really it's been  a godsend.  
 
Last week also brought some delicious treats in the mail from The Fat Quarter Shop.  Kimberly and her crew sent me three  of their new Exclusive Aurifil Thread Boxes,  the floss set in Tart, as well as the Patchwork set in Tart and Scone.   I love the Tart colors... so very Pam Kitty don't you think?


Fat Quarter Shop exclusive Patchwork Ariful  Tart
 
Scone, you might think, wouldn't be me, but look at the red and gold ... pretty perfect I'd say.  I think these will be perfect for an upcoming applique project, these colors will be perfect for blanket stitching don't you think?

Fat Quarter Shop exclusive Patchwork Ariful  Scone
 
Thank you, Kimberly, for sending me these boxes to test out.  I mean seriously, even the boxes are cute and I know I'll be putting them to good use.
 
Now just a quick note.. my short interview with Cheryl Arkison is up over at The Quilt Show.  I hope you will head over .. no kidding, I'm pretty lame but it's fun and Cheryl is so cool, check it out!
 
Alrighty then!  Have a super day peeps. xo
 

1 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I saw the interview over the weekend. Very cool Pam, you do know such interesting people. It's been lively and cool down in LA area too but temps headed up today. Have a great week.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older